Health Occupations offer satisfying and rewarding careers in fields that serve others and improve the health of individuals in the community.
If you are interested in the health field, Central Carolina Community College and the Continuing Education Department offer a wide variety of health occupation classes that lead to certification in Chatham, Harnett and Lee counties.
Health Occupations offerings:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for Healthcare Providers
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for Healthcare Providers Re-certification
- Cardiovascular Monitor Technician
- Central Sterile Processing
- Dialysis Technician
- Dietary Manager(Certificate)
- Direct Care Basics
- Electronic Health Records Specialist (Certificate)
- Geriatric Aide
- Healthcare Activities Director-Basic
- Healthcare Billing and Coding Specialist (Certificate)
- Health Unit Coordinator/Secretary
- Home Care Nurse Aide
- Laboratory Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Terminology
- Medication Technician
- Mental Health Technician
- Nurse Aide I
- Nurse Aide II
- Nurse Aide I Refresher
- Nurse Aide II Refresher
- Patient Care Technician (PCT) (Certificate)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Restorative Aide
- Sleep Disorders Technician
- Sports Medicine Technology
All classes are NOT offered every semester. View the online schedule for up-to- date class information.
Click here for a complete list of course descriptions.
Get Started Today!
- All Health Occupations programs require a High School diploma or HSE/ former GED certificate
- Proof of prerequisites MUST be presented at time of registration for Health Occupation courses
- NA I certification in good standing is required to enter Nurse Aide II, Medication Technician, Patient Care Technician, Home Health and Restorative Aide courses
- Applicants must obtain and provide an official criminal background check before being accepted into the Health Occupations programs. Information is given upon registration
- Click the link for orientation information www.cccc.edu/ecd/medicalorientation.
- View our online schedule for the list of classes that are currently offered
- Click here to contact your county location
Health classes are available online
Health Occupations offer satisfying and rewarding careers in fields that serve others and improve the health of individuals in the community. Central Carolina Community College (CCCC) and the Continuing Education Department graduate many students each semester with certification eligibility in a wide variety of health occupations. Classes are available online and at various locations in Chatham, Harnett, and Lee counties.
All classes are NOT offered online, so view the online schedule for up-to-date information.