The password for access to online resources off campus has changed. To obtain the new password, please call the library at (919) 718-7244.
Search millions of online articles, books, and videos at once.
Flow Citation Management System: Organize, cite, & share
Search our classic catalog for books, DVDs, CDs, and more.
Search Chatham Counties Public Catalog.
Access specialized search databases for finding articles and other materials.
Find a specific online journal, magazine, or newspaper.
Find by subject category
Request any book or article from any library in the country.
Search for an item in libraries near you:
- Who may use Interlibrary loan?
- Current CCCC students, faculty, staff and members of the local community. Your library card number is needed to make requests.
- How long does it take?
- Delivery time depends on the availability of items at other libraries and the shipping method they use. Most items will be here within 2 weeks, many even sooner.
- How do I find titles to request?
- If you're looking for books on specific subjects, but you're unsure of the titles, try searching in WorldCat. Use the Search Worldcat box above.
- Questions about Interlibrary Loan?
- Contact Samantha O'Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chatham 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Harnett Closed
- Lee Closed