Off-campus users will now access library resources by signing in to their CCCC Portal account (portal.cccc.edu). For questions regarding your Portal login, please contact the IT help desk at email@example.com or at (919) 718-7397.
Search millions of online articles, books, and videos at once.
RefWorks: Organize, cite, & share (formerly ProQuest Flow)
Search our classic catalog for books, DVDs, CDs, and more.
Research Guides Tab
Get started on your research using tips and resources selected by your CCCC librarians.
Select your course or program of study...
Access specialized search databases for finding articles and other materials.
Find a specific journal, magazine, or newspaper online or in your library.
Find by subject category
Interlibrary Loan Tab
Request any book or article from any library in the country.
- Interlibrary Loan Book & DVD Request
- Interlibrary Loan Magazine/Journal Article Request
- Interlibrary Loan Status Check
Search for an item in libraries near you:
- Who may use Interlibrary loan?
- Current CCCC students, faculty, staff and members of the local community. Your library card number is needed to make requests.
- How long does it take?
- Delivery time depends on the availability of items at other libraries and the shipping method they use. Most items will be here within 2 weeks, many even sooner.
- How do I find titles to request?
- If you're looking for books on specific subjects, but you're unsure of the titles, try searching in WorldCat. Use the Search Worldcat box above.
- Questions about Interlibrary Loan?
- Contact Samantha O'Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chatham 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Harnett 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Lee 7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.