Central Carolina Community College's Division of Economic & Community Development is dedicated to economic, workforce, enrichment, and continuing education programs for the business sector and members of the community at large. The division's commitment to the development of the local economy and a sense of community is shared throughout all the departments.
The division brings together college departments providing a wide range of workforce training with innovation and flexibility.
- Business & Industry - CCCC and the Continuing Education Department provide affordable customized training for your business or industry, classes to support industry needs, on-site workplace literacy classes, and free seminars to encourage and support new business startups.
- Short-term Job Training - CCCC and the Continuing Education Department offer non-degree, short-term career and workforce classes and/or trainings, as well as job readiness training for students that require skill development.
- College & Career Readiness - College & Career Readiness programs include Adult Basic Education, English as a Second Language, and Adult Secondary Education.
- Distance Education - Distance Education provides the opportunity to continue your education in an independent learning environment.
- Emergency Services Training - The Emergency Services Training Center is committed to providing accessible, high quality, and cost effective emergency responder training in Emergency Medical Services, Firefighting, Technical Rescue, and Law Enforcement.
- Personal Interests - Personal Interest courses at CCCC are designed to enhance your life and offer the opportunity to explore new interests or enjoy ongoing ones, such as creative writing or culinary arts.