Spring 2016 Early Advising and Registration
Early Advising Period: October 26 - November 24
Make an appointment early with your assigned Faculty Advisor!
Registration opens for current students: November 9
After your advising appointment, Faculty Advisors will remove the advising “hold” in WebAdvisor, and you may:
- Register for Classes using WebAdvisor, or
- Seek Help with Class Registration! Get Registration Assistance in three easy ways:
- Log into Aviso, and send approved courses to your success coach along with a message requesting registration assistance.
- Send a detailed request to email@example.com with your desired courses.
- Visit with your success coach or your advisor on the list below according to your academic department.
Registration opens for new students: November 18
The Academic Advising Process
Central Carolina Community College is a strong community college and the foundation of that strength is a competent and caring faculty and staff. Admissions counselors, academic advisors, and success coaches can assist you in identifying educational opportunities consistent with your capabilities and interests, exploring career fields, and start you on the path towards new levels of success.
The Registration/Advising Process
Click here to follow the step-by-step instructions.
Who is my academic advisor?
Click here for the updated list.
Using WebAdvisor to Register
Click here for frequently asked questions.