Are you interested in Teaching and Education Technology, Computer Applications, or Business? Look no further, Central Carolina Community College has online classes that fit your life and work needs. Join thousands of others everyday by investing in your future: take an online class today. ed2go creates a true learning community for you!
A sample of ed2go program offerings include:
- Accounting and Finance
- College Readiness
- Computer Applications
- Design and Composition
- Health Care and Medical
- Language and Arts
- Law and Legal
- Personal Development
- Teaching and Education
- Writing and Publishing
What you need to know about ed2go:
- Search the ed2go website for course options
- Courses are short-term and six weeks in length
- Courses are 24 hours of instruction and two lessons a week
- Instructor-led courses are both Professional Development and Personal Enrichment
- Courses provide an interactive learning environment
- Award of completion with passing score of 70%
- New sessions start every month
- Sign up anytime
- Register online
What can you expect from ed2go?
- Instructor-led courses
- A professional team that answers your questions and supports your efforts
- A community of students focused on educational goals
- Courses that fit the needs of students focused on change or enhancing their skills
- Highly interactive, project-oriented course work
Get started today
- Click here to find your classes
- Register online
- Class fees are $75.00
- Pay for all classes 24 hours prior to the class start date
- We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- Contact: Betty Matthews at CCCC to pay class fees, email@example.com or (919) 718-7225
CCCC and the Continuing Education Department offers a variety of courses that can be taken online.
Ed2Go offers a wide variety of training courses that can enhance your skills online. Are you interested in Teaching and Education Technology or Computer Applications or Business? We offer the classes you are looking for plus many more. The fee for an ED2Go Class is $75.00. View www.ed2go.com/cccc today to find classes that fit your needs.
CCCC and the Continuing Education Department also offer Health Occupations and EMS classes online. View our course schedule. Each course typically runs for six weeks with two lessons each week. That is 24 hours of instruction for which you receive 2.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs). The credits are not transferable to colleges or universities.