Finish Line Grant
Reach Your Goals Through a Finish Line Grant! $1,000 per Student is Available
Eligibility Requirements For a Student To Receive a Finish Line Grant
- Have a good academic standing (GPA 2.0 or better)
- Have completed (or currently be enrolled in) at least 50% of a program's credit hours toward a certificate, diploma, or degree
- 18 years or older
- U.S. Citizen or authorized to work in the U.S.
- The maximum total amount of grant funds allowed per student is $1,000 per program year (July 1- June 30)
- Financial emergency or unforeseen challenge with supporting documentation
Grant Funds Can Be Used For The Following Types Of Needs (Plus Others)
- TRANSPORTATION: assistance may be provided to assist the student to get to the community college
- TUITION AND FEES: assistance may be provided for students who have encountered financial hardship that has negatively impacted the student's ability to pay for tuition and fees
- HOUSING: assistance may be provided to students to maintain or obtain adequate or temporary shelter while participating in educational activities.
- UTILITY BILL: financial emergencies that prevent the payment of a utility bill (water, gas, and electric)
- AND MORE!
Please be aware that funding could be delayed as we transition funding sources.