- Gift Aid (does not have to be repaid)
- Funded by Federal Government
- Awarded Fall, Spring, and/or summer semesters if eligible*
- EFC range from $0 to $5,846
*Students that are enrolled less than full time for either Fall or Spring term, can have unused Federal Pell Grant aid transferred to summer. Please also see Year Round Pell and Summer Aid website.
2021-2022 Enrollment Status
|Credit Hours||Percentage||Min - Max Federal Pell Amount per Semester|
|12+||100%||$336 - $3,248|
|9-11||75%||$0 - $2,436|
|6-8||50%||$0 - $1,624|
|1-5||25%||$0 - $812|
Things to keep in mind
- The amount of Federal Pell Grant funds you may receive over your lifetime is limited by a federal law to be the equivalent of six years of Federal Pell Grant funding. Since the maximum amount of Federal Pell Grant funding you can receive each year is equal to 100%, the six-year-equivalent is 600%.
- You can track your remaining Federal Pell Grant eligibility on NSLDS.