Distance Education Library Services
Welcome! The Central Carolina Community College Libraries provide the following resources and services for our distance education students.
Complete your Assignments with Library Resources
- The library provides access to free, high-quality resources needed for papers and assignments.
- Use the Library Catalog to find physical books, CDs, and DVDs in the library.
- Use the Library Integrated Search or Online Resources to locate online articles, eBooks, and eVideos.
- Only one password is needed to access online library resources. Contact the library if you need the password.
- Get Help: Get personalized one-on-one research help from a CCCC librarian.
- Use our research guides and tutorials.
- Get a Room: Book a study room to study on-campus on your own or with a friend.
- Library Newsletters and Brochure
- Announcements and lists of new materials
- Library Facebook page
- Access to library computers for login to Blackboard, MS Office software, research, and student email
- To obtain a CCCC Library Card, contact your nearest CCCC campus library. View locations.
We appreciate your feedback as we strive to continually improve our Distance Education services and resources. Please take a moment to complete the brief survey.
If you need help from the library, please contact us.
We're here to help you succeed!