Book a Study Room
Lee and Harnett Campuses
- Select the appropriate library below to see available rooms:
- Select the appropriate day and times for the room you'd like to reserve.
- Complete the form and submit to book the space.
- Arrive on time and check-in at the information desk; a staff member will unlock the room.
If you are more than 15 minutes late, your reservation will be canceled. Our complete Study Room Use Policy is located on our Policies page.
Chatham Library Campus
You can reserve a study room in person or by phone ((919) 545-8084) at Chatham Community Library, or sign in at the first-come, first-served study rooms when you arrive.
Rooms & Spaces
- Study Rooms Collaborative study for groups up to 4, book online or in-person Large, Touchscreen Computers with Internet, MS Office, Jing, and DVD viewing capabilities, Webcams (1200 dpi), Wireless Mice/Keyboards, Dry Erase White boards
- Study Carrels Silent study desks for individuals, available first come, first serve
- Study Tables Quiet study for groups up to 4, available first come, first serve
- Lounge Chairs Quiet & comfortable study/reading for 1 or 2, available first come, first serve