Rooms & Spaces
- Study Rooms Collaborative study for groups up to 4, book online or in-person Large, Touchscreen Computers with Internet, MS Office, Jing, and DVD viewing capabilities, Webcams (1200 dpi), Wireless Mice/Keyboards, Dry Erase White boards
- Study Carrels Silent study desks for individuals, available first come, first serve
- Study Tables Quiet study for groups up to 4, available first come, first serve
- Lounge Chairs Quiet & comfortable study/reading for 1 or 2, available first come, first serve
Book a Study Room
Lee and Harnett Campuses
- Select the appropriate library below to see available rooms:
- Select the appropriate day and times for the room you'd like to reserve.
- Use the calendar on the left to select the appropriate day, and the hourly slider on the right to select your desired time slot (click each 30 min needed). Hovering your mouse over the "i" next to each room will provide you with specifics as the the setup of the room.
- Select the appropriate day from the dropdown and then select the desired room to see available time slots (click each 30 min needed). When you've selected the room you'll see specifics as the the setup of the room. If you'd like to see a different room, simply click the room name again and select another room.
- Complete the form and submit to book the space.
- Arrive on time and check-in at the information desk; a staff member will unlock the room.
If you are more than 15 minutes late, your reservation will be canceled.
Chatham Library Campus
You can reserve a study room in person or by phone ((919) 545-8084) at Chatham Community Library, or sign in at the first-come, first-served study rooms when you arrive.
Study Room Use Policy
Our complete Study Room Use Policy is located on our Policies page.
Google Hangouts - Video Chat
- Quick Guide to Google Video Chatting
- Start a Google Hangout
- Start a Video Call on Your Computer
- Share Your Screen
- Check System Requirements
- Google Hangouts Help Center
- Make a Video Call (Windows Desktop)
- Make a Group Video Call (Windows Desktop)
- Check your Webcam
- Check your Video Quality
- Check your Call Quality
- Skype for Windows Help
- Use a Webcam to Record Video
- How to Upload Videos
- Common Uploading Errors
- YouTube Video Upload Help Center
Webcam - Logitech Software
- Use the easy to use point & shoot software from Logitech to make videos and take photos.
- Look for the Logitech icon on the Study Room computer desktops.