The Central Carolina Community College Libraries provide the following resources and services for our distance education students.
Complete your Assignments with Library Resources and Services
The library provides access to free, high-quality resources needed for papers and assignments.
- Use the Summon Search or Online Resources to locate online articles, eBooks, and eVideos.
- If you are off campus, use your Blackboard login credentials when prompted to access our online resources.
- Use the Library Catalog to find physical books, CDs, and DVDs in our libraries.
- Get personalized one-on-one research help from a CCCC librarian by phone, email, or in person through our Help page.
- Online: Use our research guides and tutorials.
- Chat: Chat online with a CCCC librarian through Ask a CCCC Librarian.
At the Libraries
We appreciate your feedback as we strive to continually improve our Distance Education services and resources. Please take a moment to complete the brief survey.