- Register your Student ID card1 to check out library materials.
- Chatham students should obtain a library card with the receptionist in the Main Building.
- Community Patrons
- Present a valid photo ID (Driver's License, etc.) to register for a Library Card.
- Faculty, Adjuncts, & Staff
- Present your Staff ID or your employee ID number to register for a Library Card.
1 Student IDs are made at the Lee and Harnett campus libraries and in the main building at the Chatham campus. Students should provide a copy of their registration schedule and/or receipt as proof of enrollment at the time their ID is made.
Card Replacement Fees
Fees can be paid at each county library with cash or check. Call or visit the Business Office to pay by credit card.
(free after 1 year)
|Lee & Harnett Community Patrons||$2.00|
|Chatham Community Patrons||$1.00|
To place a hold on an item in the library catalog, click on the Place a Hold button next to the item you would like to request. Enter your library card number (the barcode on the back of your library card) as your username. The password field should be left blank.
Loan Periods and Quantity
Students, Faculty, Staff, and Community Patrons can borrow up to 10 items for the following periods of time:
- 3 Weeks: Books, Audio Books, Music CDs, and Educational DVDs
- 1 Week: Back issues of Magazines & Newspapers
- 3 Days: DVDs (Limit 3)
- Renewals: Once. Renew library items in-person or by phone.
Grades, transcripts, and diplomas are held until the library record is cleared. Fees can be paid at each county library with cash or check. Call or visit the Business Office to pay by credit card.
|Overdue Books, DVDs, Audio Books, etc.||None|
|Overdue Reserve Materials||$1/Day|
|Lost Item||Original Purchase Price|
|Damaged Item (No Longer Usable)||Original Purchase Price|
Chatham Community Library Borrowing Policies
The Chatham Community Library is a joint-use library between CCCC and Chatham County on the Chatham Campus in Pittsboro. View their policies online.