Student Support Services (SSS) is a federally-funded TRiO program designed to assist college students with academic skills and motivation to successfully complete a postsecondary education degree. The goal of the Student Support Services program is to increase the college retention and graduations rates of its participants.
We have moved back to our location in the Student Center in Hockaday Hall.
SSS and SSS-STEM Federal Grant Aid Award Application
Apply for Summer/Fall 2019
Please contact TRiO SSS for upcoming deadlines.
Hours by Location
- Lee Main Campus, Hockaday Hall, Student Center
- Monday to Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Chatham Main Campus, Academic Assistance, Building 42
- Wednesday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Harnett Main Campus, Etheridge Building, Office 332
- Tuesday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.