Steps to Apply for Graduation
- Complete Application: Download and complete a Application for Graduation (http://www.cccc.edu/registrar/forms/pdfs/Graduation_Application.pdf). This must be done whether or not you choose to participate in the ceremony. Be sure to list your name exactly as you want it to appear on your credential. ***Only the highest credential for which the student is eligible will be awarded in a given semester.
- Meet with your advisor for credential verification. Have your advisor sign your Application for Graduation and also have your advisor attach an evaluation or complete an Advising Sheet from your catalog and staple to your application. No forms will be accepted without an advisor's signature or without an advising sheet attached!
- Submit your Application for Graduation: Submit your application for graduation:
- There will NOT be any graduation fees this year.
- Purchase your cap and gown. Cap and gowns must be ordered from our CCCC bookstore.
- Graduation Day:
- Times TBD
- Honor cords and honor society stoles will be issued at that time, prior to the ceremony.
- If you have any outstanding debts to the college, or overdue library materials your credential will be held.
- There will NOT be an December ceremony: If you complete your requirements in December and would like to participate, please go ahead and submit your application now. Credentials will be mailed within six to eight weeks of program completion. (Please contact the Registrar's Office or your advisor for more information on this.)