Steps to Apply for Graduation
- Complete Application: Download and complete a Application for Graduation (http://www.cccc.edu/registrar/forms/pdfs/Graduation_Application.pdf). This must be done whether or not you choose to participate in the ceremony. Be sure to list your name exactly as you want it to appear on your credential. ***Only the highest credential for which the student is eligible will be awarded in a given semester.
- Meet with your advisor for credential verification. Have your advisor sign your Application for Graduation and also have your advisor attach an evaluation or complete an Advising Sheet from your catalog and staple to your application. No forms will be accepted without an advisor's signature or without an advising sheet attached!
- Submit your Application for Graduation: Submit your application for graduation, Applications are due on Friday March 15.:
- There will NOT be any graduation fees this year.
- Purchase your cap and gown. Cap and gowns must be ordered from our CCCC bookstore.
- Graduation Practice Graduation Practice is Tuesday, April 9 and Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. OR 5:30 p.m. in the Small Auditorium of the Dennis A. Wicker Civic Center. **You ONLY need to attend ONE of these practices**
- Graduation Day: Monday, May 13, 2019 at the Dennis A. Wicker Civic Center **Times TBA. Keep checking your student email for updates**
- There will NOT be a Summer ceremony: Students completing their credentials in August may submit the Graduation Application now to participate in the Graduation Ceremony. Your credentials will be mailed approximately 6-8 weeks after the completion of the summer semester.
Please keep the following important points in mind:
- Honor cords and honor society stoles will be provided to ceremony participants prior to the ceremony.
- If you have any outstanding debts to the College or overdue library materials, your credential will be held until your debt to the College is cleared or satisfied.
- If you do not have an official high school transcript or High School Equivalency transcript on file in the Registrar’s Office, your credential will be held until it is received by the Registrar’s Office.