CCCC offers robotics workshops
Notice: This article is older than 12 months. Names, contact information, programs, titles, etc. might have changed. If you have any problems please call the main college number, 1-800-682-8353, and we will be happy to direct you accordingly.
SANFORD - Central Carolina Community College will host High Tech/High Touch Robotics workshops for students in grades six through twelve.
Working from a kit, students will build and operate a robot (to keep), with the same tools that CCCC students use to build projects. Tools and batteries will be provided. Cost is $25. An adult must accompany each middle school student.
The following sessions will be held:
- Saturday, March 19: CCCC Lee Main Campus, Wilkinson Building, Room 220, 9 a.m. to noon.
- Saturday, April 16: CCCC Harnett Main Campus, Bob Etheridge Building, Room 336, 9 a.m. to noon.
- Saturday, May 14: CCCC Chatham Main Campus, Building 2, Multipurpose Room, 9 a.m. to noon.
To learn more about the CCCC High Tech/High Touch program or to download a Robotics workshops registration form, visit the website www.cccc.edu/hightechhightouch.
For more information on the High Tech/High Touch Robotics workshops, email Wrenn Crowe, CCCC Student Outreach and Recruiting Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admin, Faculty & Staff Category
- Arts & Entertainment Category
- Clubs Category
- College & Community Category
- College General Category
- Continuing Education Category
- Curriculum Programs Category
- Distance Education Programs Category
- Facilities/Buildings Category
- Finances Category
- Foundation Category
- Graduations Category
- Lee Early College Category
- NCCCS Category
- SGA Category
- Special Events Category
- Sports Category
- Students/Graduates Category
- Uncategorized Category
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017