Nursing Information Sessions will be held from 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm at the Dennis A. Wicker Civic Center.
Pittsboro Practical Nursing Consideration Dates: June 25 - July 9, 2014 by 9 a.m.
Accepting applications for the August 2014 start of the Practical Nursing program on the Pittsboro campus.
All information and requirements must be completed and on file with CCCC by July 9 by 9 a.m.
You can pick up a nursing consideration application, health form, criminal background check, and drug testing forms from the Nursing counselors on the Sanford, Pittsboro, or Lillington campuses. Completing the forms will not guarantee acceptance into the PN program.
Return the following information to the Nursing counselor on the Pittsboro campus by July 9 by 9:00 a.m.:
- nursing consideration application to Rhonda Jones by July 9 by 9 a.m.
- health form completed by July 9 by 9 a.m.
- The criminal background check and drug testing must be completed by July 9 by 9 a.m.
- attend the mandatory uniform fitting on July 9 at the Dennis A. Wicker Civic Center
- attend mandatory orientation in Pittsboro, Tuesday August 5, 2014
- the NC Nursing Assistant 1 transcript or certificate from an approved NC NA1 program as listed on www.ncnar.org
- active American Heart Association Healthcare Provider CPR card
Completing the above forms will not guarantee acceptance into the PN program.