Tuesday, July 8, 2014
- 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Life After Graduation: Transitioning from College to your Career!!
This workshop will provide an overview of preparatory steps to take in order to be successful in your transition from a student to a professional. There are many factors to consider when you are nearing and preparing for graduation. This workshop is designed to help you think through critical aspects of graduation and to plan your next steps in life regarding your career. Topic of discussion will include:
- Transition form a "Student" to a "Professional"
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing Assistance
- Job Seeking Strategies
- Social Networking Etiquette and Tips
- Time Management and Goal Settings Strategies
Please RSVP by Monday, July 7th 2014 by calling Marie Huggins, Career Development Specialist, Career & Technical Programs at (910)814-8834 or (919)718-7282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to meeting you all at the upcoming workshop!!
- Specific Location: Miriello bldg. Room 133
- General Location: Harnett Main Campus
- Audience: All