Thursday, November 21, 2013
- All Day
- 12-2233k, Last day to withdraw without a 'WF'
- Specific Location:
- General Location: Central Carolina Dental Center, Chatham Main Campus, Distant, Dunn Cosmetology, Emergency Services Training Center (ESTC), Harnett Correctional (HCI), Harnett Main Campus, NC School of Telecommunications (NCST), SAGE Metal Shop, Sculpture/Pottery Studio at the Arts Incubator, Siler City Center, West Harnett Center
- Audience: Curriculum, Distance Education
- 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Career Center - CREE, Inc Is Coming To CCCC!
CREE, Inc. is leading the LED Lighting Revolution! They are a $1 billion+ semiconductor manufacturing company committed to making energy-wasting traditional lighting technologies obsolete through energy the use of energy-efficient LED lighting. They are a market-leading innovator of lighting-class LEDs, LED lighting, and semiconductor products for power and radio-frequency (RF) applications.
Located in Durham, NC, they have a consistent need forentry-level and/or experienced laser and photonics technicians, and both computer and electronics engineering technicians.
If your skill sets and knowledge base center around these job titles, I encourage you to consider meeting hiring representatives from CREE, Inc. that can open up very rewarding doors of professional opportunity for you.
If you'd like to attend this recruitment event, I just need you to send me an email witha Subject Line: CREE Interview
that contains your Name, your Academic Major (if applicable), and a Contact Phone Number to Mary Parker, Career Center Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday, November 20, 2013 at 4:00pm.
- Specific Location: Etheridge Building, Room 336
- General Location: Harnett Main Campus
- Audience: All