CCCC encourages students to enhance their formal education by participating in extracurricular activities and events.
Whether you are:
- A recent high school graduate
- Returning to school after raising a family
- Retraining for a new or existing career
- Interested in a course for personal interest or enjoyment
We have something for you! No matter your program, hobby, or interest area, there's a club or organization for everyone!
Student Activities offers:
- Cultural, educational, leadership, and social programs
- Student trips at affordable prices
- Opportunities for community participation
- Ways to make a positive impact on our environment
- Many other activities to help you share your experiences with other students
Among the opportunities available is the privilege of starting and/or being a member of a formally recognized student organization. Each group elects its own officers and plans its own activities for the semester.
The activities of each group depend largely upon the enthusiasm of its membership. Anyone interested in joining or starting an organization should contact the organization's advisor or student activities at (919) 718-7707 for more information.
Students for Sustainability (S4S)
The purpose of the CCCC Students for Sustainability Club is to provide fellowship and learning opportunities for members, increasing sustainability awareness on our campuses and community.
Contact: Laura Lauffer, Sustainability Coordinator, Lead Instructor, Sustainability Technologies
Phone: (919) 545-8032