CCCC Red Clay Review invites submissions
Notice: This article is older than 12 months. Names, contact information, programs, titles, etc. might have changed. If you have any problems please call the main college number, 1-800-682-8353, and we will be happy to direct you accordingly.
SANFORD - The Red Clay Review, the literary magazine of Central Carolina Community College, invites submissions from the public for its spring 2011 edition: The South.
The editors are seeking poetry, short fiction, and creative non-fiction that explores what it means to be Southern or to live in the South. They are also seeking 2-D art submissions for the cover contest. The winning art will be featured on the issue cover.
Cash prizes will be given for the best prose, poetry, and cover art. The deadline for submissions is Jan. 14. Send submissions and inquiries to: email@example.com contact Summerlin Page, (919) 718-7270.
- Applicants should be members of the greater CCCC community or residents (past, present or future) of Lee, Harnett, or Chatham counties.
- All submissions must be connected to the current theme: The South.
- No simultaneous submissions.
- Prose submissions (fiction or creative non-fiction) are limited to 1,500 words and should be typed and double-spaced. No more than two submissions.
- Poetry is limited to three submissions; no more than 80 lines per poem.
- In the upper left-hand corner of the first page of each submission, list the writer’s name, address and phone number.
- Electronic submissions are required.
- Cover contest submissions must be 2-D art in a high quality digital file. There is a limit of three submissions per artist.
- Admin, Faculty & Staff Category
- Arts & Entertainment Category
- Clubs Category
- College & Community Category
- College General Category
- Continuing Education Category
- Curriculum Programs Category
- Distance Education Programs Category
- Facilities/Buildings Category
- Finances Category
- Foundation Category
- Graduations Category
- Lee Early College Category
- NCCCS Category
- SGA Category
- Special Events Category
- Sports Category
- Students/Graduates Category
- Uncategorized Category
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020