Free tuition available for Central Carolina Promise/K14 program
Notice: This article is older than 12 months. Names, contact information, programs, titles, etc. might have changed. If you have any problems please call the main college number, 1-800-682-8353, and we will be happy to direct you accordingly.
08.05.2021 • College & Community • College General • Students/Graduates
SANFORD - The Central Carolina Promise/K14 program encourages local students to complete their Associate Degree, or 14th grade, by providing two years of tuition-free classes after their high school graduation. The program encompasses the Chatham County Promise, Harnett County Promise, and Lee County Promise -- and is generously funded by the commissioners in each county.
To qualify, students must:
- Take a minimum of 4 classes (or 12 credit hours) of college classes during high school, generally through the North Carolina Career & College Promise program.
- Reside in Chatham, Harnett, or Lee County.
- Graduate from high school and take classes at Central Carolina Community College within their declared major.
- Complete the enrollment checklist located at www.cccc.edu/promise.
Chatham, Harnett, and Lee County students who graduated high school in 2020 or 2021 and meet the criteria above are currently eligible to join the program -- it is not too late!
Please visit our website at www.cccc.edu/promise for more information. Students can also contact CCCC College Access Coordinator Mary Schmid Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 919-718-7542.
- Admin, Faculty & Staff Category
- Arts & Entertainment Category
- Clubs Category
- College & Community Category
- College General Category
- Continuing Education Category
- Curriculum Programs Category
- Distance Education Programs Category
- Facilities/Buildings Category
- Finances Category
- Foundation Category
- Graduations Category
- Lee Early College Category
- NCCCS Category
- SGA Category
- Special Events Category
- Sports Category
- Students/Graduates Category
- Uncategorized Category
- May 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022