Central Carolina Food and Nutrition Services Employment & Training Program
We are here to Assist you in Planning your next Steps to your Career Path
The Food and Nutrition Services Employment & Training (FNS E&T) program is a partnership between Central Carolina Community College and Chatham County DHHS. We are able to assist active FNS/SNAP participants in Chatham County that are ages 16+ to reach their continuing education and employment goals.
- Working together to create a plan for how you can reach your education and employment goals.
- Provide financial assistance for occupational and curriculum skills courses, books, materials, uniforms, and some tests.
- Assist with creating and updating a resume, interview skills, and employer connections with our NC Works Career Center
- Supportive services & referrals to resources that assist in removing educational and employment barriers.
- Assist in navigating the Admissions enrollment process.
- Assist with completing SNAP Application to determine eligibility
- Be at least 16 years of age, at the time of enrollment
- Reside in Chatham County
- Be eligible for SNAP Benefits in Chatham County
- Be willing to apply and accept career opportunities
- Meet with Education Navigator on a regular basis
Nikia Jefferies Education Navigator (919) 545-8071 firstname.lastname@example.org