Youth Summer Camps
The Continuing Education Department at Central Carolina Community College offers affordable, quality, fun learning opportunities for young people, located in Chatham, Harnett, and Lee counties. Our camps provide opportunities for learning, engagement and discovery.
- Basketball Camps
- Cougar Middle School Basketball (Grades, 6th, 7th, and 8th)
- Cougar High School Basketball (Rising 9th Grade to Rising College Freshmen)
- Kids Baking and Kids Cooking (Ages 5-9)
- Teen Baking and Teen Cooking (Ages 10-15)
- Engineering Camp
- Engineering Camp is designed for rising 8th graders and high school students to explore different fields of engineering technology including electronics and mechanical engineering technology.
- Essential Career & Employability Skills (AA Male Teen Professional Development)
- Yes We Can! Youth Empowerment Summit (Ages 15-18)
- Exploring Race Car Tech
- A camp experience for students aged 11-14 interested in designing, building, and/or racing cars.
- Small Business (Youth Entrepreneurship)
- LEAP - Learning Entrepreneurship through Action and Play (Ages 10-14)
- STEM Academy
- STEM Academy - explore STEM fields in space or forensics. (Ages 6-9)
- Volleyball Camps
- Cougar Volleyball Camp (Rising 6th to 8th Grader’s)
- Cougar Volleyball Training Workouts (Rising 9th Grade to Rising College Freshmen)
Find Camps and registration details!
To register or for more information, contact: