Information & CCCC's Response
Current College Status:
CCCC is fully open, offering on-campus classes with lower class sizes to support physical distancing, as well as many online, blended, and hybrid options. It is our intention to safely offer classes in formats that best support learning.
All students, visitors, and college employees are expected to comply with the following:
- Face masks covering your nose and mouth are required indoors at all times except when you are in an office or study room by yourself. Face masks are available, and if you arrive on campus without a mask please pick one up.
- If you believe you may need accommodations to the mask policy due to a disability, please request accommodations through Student Accessibility Services.
- Face coverings are not required outside, but social distancing of at least 6 feet is strongly encouraged.
- While CCCC encourages those who can get a vaccine to do so, the college will not compel individuals to be vaccinated nor will the college ask for documentation of vaccination except as required by outside agencies, off-campus employers, clinical sites, and the like.
- The Campus Exposure Procedure, developed in accordance with CDC guidance, should be strictly followed.