Upon completion: job interviews with an opportunity for full-time jobs with local manufacturers! FREE FOR STUDENTS! No registration fees OR certification testing fees!
Benefits to you
- National Certification
- Foundation in Manufacturing Principles
- Guaranteed Job Interviews
- Potential for full-time job with benefits
- Full scholarships available
Certified Production Technician
Learn skills in safety, quality assurance, manufacturing processes and maintenance awareness needed to enter into the many manufacturing opportunities available in our community.
- Length: 4 weeks
- Start Date: 9/20/2021
- End Date: 10/14/2021
- Day/Time: This will be a synchronous hybrid class that takes place via Zoom. Weeks 1 -3 (Sept. 20th - Oct. 7th) will have synchronous online instruction from 8:30 - 12:30 and students must have a camera and be physically on-screen at all times. Week 4 will take place at the Industry Training Center in person from 8:30 am - 12:30 pm to provide students with hands-on instruction.
- Location: Online and Howard-James Industry Training Center, 5825 Clyde Rhyne Dr., Sanford, NC 27330
Requirements to Get Started
- Pre-registration required for the Institute and classes
- Students must be 18 by the class starting date
- Prerequisites (Guidance/assistance to meet these prerequisites will be provided as part of the program):
- High School diploma or GED
- Career Readiness Certification (Bronze Level)
Get StartedApply Now
This program is in partnership with:
- Felicia Crittenden (919) 718-7360 firstname.lastname@example.org