Upon completion: job interviews with an opportunity for full-time jobs with local manufacturers! SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE! No registration fees OR certification testing fees!
Benefits to you
- National Certification
- Foundation in Manufacturing Principles
- Guaranteed Job Interviews
- Potential for full-time job with benefits
- Full scholarships available
Learn skills in safety, quality assurance, manufacturing processes, and maintenance awareness needed to enter into the many manufacturing opportunities available in our community. This course covers the basic and technical skills needed to prepare students for an advanced, high performance production environment. Students who successfully complete the course will be scheduled for interviews with participating employer partners on March 19th.
- Length: 1-3 weeks online (4 weeks in-person)
- Start Date: April 25, 2022
- End Date: May 20, 2022
- Day/Time: This will be a synchronous hybrid class that takes place via Zoom. Weeks 1 -3 (April 25 - May 13) will have synchronous online instruction from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and students must have a camera and be on-screen. Week 4 (May 16 - 20) will take place in-person at the Industry Training Center from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. to provide students with hands-on instruction.
- Location: Online and Howard-James Industry Training Center, 5825 Clyde Rhyne Dr., Sanford, NC 27330
Industrial Technician Academy Pre-Apprenticeship
The Industrial Technician Academy Pre-Apprenticeship will provide students with basic foundational skills to find entry level employment with Advanced Manufacturing employers in the local area. Throughout the program, students will develop job-ready skills and industry relevant certifications. Please complete the interest form to be considered for participation.
Requirements to Get Started
- Pre-registration required for the Institute and classes
- Students must be 18 by the class starting date
- Prerequisites (Guidance/assistance to meet these prerequisites will be provided as part of the program):
- High School diploma or GED
- Career Readiness Certification (Bronze Level)
Get StartedApply Now
This program is in partnership with:
- Felicia Crittenden (919) 718-7360 email@example.com