Federal regulations published in October 2010 required educational institutions to report certain information about programs that meet the federal government's Gainful Employment (GE) Program definition. All programs at Central Carolina Community College (CCCC) are designed to lead to employment or transfer; however, the Department of Education requires information on the following GE programs.
To comply with the federal mandate, CCCC is providing this website for prospective students to research GE programs. Programs with fewer than 10 graduates are exempt from median debt amounts and on-time completion rates. CCCC does not provide on-campus living facilities, therefore room and board costs do not apply.
- Auto Restoration Certificate Certificate
- Barbering Certificate Certificate
- Basic Law Enforcement Training Certificate Certificate
- Cosmetology Certificate Certificate
- Cosmetology Instructor Certificate Certificate
- Electronics Engineering Technology Certificate Certificate
- Esthetics Instructor Certificate Certificate