Monday, May 20, 2013
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- First Impressions & Defining Your Brand
CCCC Career Services on the Harnett County Campus will be having our first workshop of the Semester titled 'First Impressions & Defining Your Brand' on Monday, May 20th from 10:00am-11:00am in Room 128 in the Administrative Building. This workshop covers the following topics:
- Professional Dress
- Attitude and tone for your job interview
- Developing your 'Elevator Pitch'
- Presenting yourself in a way that makes Employers want to hire you.
Remember, you only have one chance to make a first impression.
Seating is limited. Please RSVP no later than Friday, May 17th, by contacting Kendra Thomas, Career Development Specialist, Career & Technical Programs at email@example.com or calling (910)814-8834.
- Specific Location: Administrative Building Room 128
- General Location: Harnett Main Campus
- Audience: Alumni, Continuing Education, Curriculum, Distance Education, Future Students