How to Pay a Current Balance or an Outstanding Balance in WebAdvisor
- Select the Log In tab
- Complete the User ID field, Password field, and click Submit
- Select Current Students
- In the Financial Information section, select Account Summary by Term
Select Pay on My Account in the bottom right corner
- Type the amount to pay in the Payment Amount field(s)
Select the Payment Type from the drop down menu
- Complete all required information on the Electronic Card Entry screen
Please ensure that the Billing Address is that of the cardholder
- The Payment Confirmation screen should populate
Print a copy for your records
The confirmation should state the amount paid with your credit card as well as a reference number
- At this time you may make another selection within your student menu or log out.
- You should receive an email confirmation at the email address entered in step #6. Please retain this for your records.
**If you are paying an outstanding balance, please allow at least 48 hours for a Business Office hold to be released. If you have any questions, please contact the Business Office at 919-718-7517.