Student Support Services (SSS) is a federally-funded TRiO program designed to assist college students with academic skills and motivation to successfully complete a postsecondary education degree. The goal of the Student Support Services program is to increase the college retention and graduations rates of its participants.
Hours by Location
- Lee Main Campus, Hockaday Hall, Office #72
- Monday to Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Chatham Main Campus, Academic Assistance, Building 42
- Tuesday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Harnett Main Campus, Etheridge Building, Office 332
- Wednesday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.