Student Support Services (SSS) is a federally-funded TRiO program designed to assist college students with academic skills and motivation to successfully complete a postsecondary education degree. The goal of the Student Support Services program is to increase the college retention and graduations rates of its participants.
Due to renovations, we have moved to Joyner Hall on the Lee County Campus. View the map for all the details.
SSS and SSS-STEM Federal Grant Aid Award Application
Apply for Spring 2019
Please submit all applications to TRiO by Monday, December 17th!
Hours by Location
- Lee Main Campus, Joyner Hall Office #507
- Monday to Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Chatham Main Campus, Academic Assistance, Building 42
- Tuesday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Harnett Main Campus, Etheridge Building, Office 332
- Wednesday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.