Honors, Scholars and Academic Excellence
Click on each program below to learn more and determine eligibility requirements.
- C-STEP: Carolina Student Transfer Excellence Program C-STEP serves as an assured pathway for transferring to UNC-CH through special events, advising, and support while students are attending CCCC, in their transition to and during their tenure at UNC-CH.
- Honors Scholars The honors program at CCCC allows high-performing Associate in Arts University Transfer (A.A.), Associate in Science University Transfer (A.S.) and Associate in Engineering University Transfer (A.E.) students to challenge themselves intellectually by completing several research projects during their course of study at CCCC.
- MADE/WADE Scholars Program The Men of Academic Distinction & Excellence and The Women of Academic Distinction & Excellence program operates under the division of Student Learning and exists to increase the persistence, retention, and transfer rates students to four-year colleges and universities.
- Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society The Beta Sigma Phi Chapter of the Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society serves to promote scholarship, leadership, service, and fellowship among its members at CCCC.
- STEP-UP Scholars The STEP-UP Student Scholars Program is for students interested in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) programs. STEP-UP is funded by the National Science Foundation and is designed to support students in both transfer (Associate in Science and Associate in Engineering) and technical (Associate of Applied Science) programs of study.