Welcome to Central Carolina Community College's Financial Aid Website!
The mission of the Financial Aid Office is to provide professional student support services in a compassionate and committed manner to students, families, faculty, and staff while assuring the College's compliance with Federal, State, and Institutional regulations.
Eligibility Requirements for Financial Aid:
- Apply for Admissions to CCCC
- Provide an official copy of your high school, GED, or Adult High School transcript to the Registrar's Office
- Provide an official copy of college transcripts to the Registrar's Office
- Complete placement tests with the Placement Test Office
- ALL Admission's requirements must be met
- Financial aid eligibility is also determined EVERY semester by the Financial Aid Office's Standards of Academic Progress (SAP) at: http://www.cccc.edu/financialaid/policies.