Welcome to Central Carolina Community College's Financial Aid Website!
The primary mission of the CCCC Financial Aid Office is to provide financial aid guidance to students as they pursue their educational goals. This office is committed in its belief that every student should have an opportunity to pursue educational objectives, regardless of financial resources. To achieve this purpose, the CCCC Financial Aid Office commits to the following:
- Comply with all federal, state, and institutional laws, regulations, and policies;
- Promote and maintain integrity, accuracy, and timelines;
- Provide accurate information for students and parents to make informed decisions regarding the financing of educational goals;
- Promote and provide equal access to eligible students interested and pursing an education at CCCC;
- Manage all grant programs including work study; and
- Nurture a supportive structure leading to the timely delivery of student aid funds essential to student retention.
Eligibility Requirements for Financial Aid:
- Apply for Admissions to CCCC
- Provide an official copy of your high school, GED, or Adult High School transcript to the Registrar's Office
- Provide an official copy of college transcripts to the Registrar's Office
- Complete placement tests with the Placement Test Office
- ALL Admission's requirements must be met
- Financial aid eligibility is also determined EVERY semester by the Financial Aid Office's Standards of Academic Progress (SAP) at: http://www.cccc.edu/financialaid/policies.