Central Carolina Community College does not process requests for GED transcripts. If you earned a GED in North Carolina, you can request a copy of your GED transcript by completing the form at the following link and mailing or faxing it to the NC GED office.
Continuing Education and Adult High School Transcript
To request a copy of your Continuing Education transcript, (example: Certified Nursing Assistant, Phlebotomy Technician, Jobs Now, etc.) or Adult High School transcript, please complete the form below and mail or fax it to our Continuing Education Department at 919-718-7381. Please contact Mary Holder 919-718-7250 for more information.
An official curriculum transcript is a copy of a student's entire curriculum level academic record for Central Carolina Community College. In recognition of the confidentiality of student records, an official transcript will be released only at the request of the student, except under due process of the law. Central Carolina Community College retains the right to not issue an official transcript under the following circumstances: (1) the student owes an outstanding balance to the college, or (2) the student owes outstanding materials to the college.
Curriculum transcripts may be requested in person or online.
To request a transcript in person, please visit the Registrar's Office at 1105 Kelly Drive, Sanford, NC between the hours of 8am and 5pm Monday - Thursday or 8am and 3:30pm on Fridays. Summer hours may vary. In person requests will be charged a $5.00 fee for each transcript requested. Please bring a picture ID when picking up your transcript.
To request a transcript online, please use the link below. A Student ID number is required for this service, not social security number. Online requests will be charged a $3.75 fee for each transcript and must be paid with a debit/credit card. All online transcript fees are collected by a third party agency that provides the transcript management and certification system. Through this service, students can order:
- Paper Transcript sent via USPS first-class mail
- Electronic Transcript that is delivered to any valid email address as a secure PDF.
NOTE: For students that attended prior to 1997, electronic transcripts may not be available. Please contact the Records Office at 919-718-7237 to inquire before placing an order.
Students wishing to order end of term transcripts, please wait two days after the semester has ended to submit your request. Students waiting for degrees to be posted, please submit your request after graduation.
The Registrar's Office will process orders within one to two business days, but once it is processed - it is delivered!
Central Carolina Community College Electronic Transcript Policy (E-transcripts)
Central Carolina Community College certifies that an electronic transcript (e-transcript) issued by AVOW Systems as an official college transcript. The acceptability of an e-transcript will be determined by the receiving institution/recipient in accordance with their policies and procedures.
Acceptance of Electronic Transcripts for Admission Purposes
Central Carolina Community College will accept electronic transcripts for admissions purposes if the following criteria are met regarding the transcript:
- The transcript is certified as official from the college using a third party agency for the certification process. Approved agencies include AVOW Systems, Docufide, National Student Clearinghouse, and Scrip-Safe.
- The transcript must be a PDF certified document that has no indication of tampering.
- A college official must receive the transcript from an approved e-transcript service. CCCC will not accept forwarded transcripts from unaffiliated college sources unless it has been preapproved by the Registrar.
- CCCC has the right to refuse electronic transcripts or request additional information if there is question about the authenticity of the document.