- Request CCCC Transcript
- The Registrar's Office will provide a transcript of a student's official CCCC academic record upon request. Use this form to make your transcript request.
- Graduation Application
- In order to be processed for graduation, an application must be completed. For more information about the graduation process, visit www.cccc.edu/registrar/graduation/.
- Change Of Student Data Request Form
- A student can update mailing address, telephone number, and name with this form. This form cannot handle changes to social security number and residency.
- North Carolina Residence and Tuition Status Form
- Individuals that qualify as a resident of North Carolina for tuition purposes are eligible for a lower tuition rate than that of nonresidents.
- Military/Dependent Relative In-State Tuition Form
- Certain members of the armed services and their dependent relatives may be eligible for in-state tuition rates whether or not they qualify as residents for tuition purposes.
- Schedule Chart and Common Questions
- Use this sheet to help you plan you classes for the semester.
- DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)