Kids learn crime scene investigation at CCCC camp
College & Community
Markia Williams (left), Dominick Priest, and Gavin Zamora, all of Lee County, and other youth learn some ways that police analyze clues at crime scenes in Central Carolina Community College's CSI for Kids camp. Instructor Detective Eric Pate (right), of the Sanford Police Department, taught the camp at the college's Lifelong Learning Center at the W.B. Wicker Business Campus, in Sanford. CSI for Kids campers also got to tour the police department's Crime Lab Mobile Unit, which was a big hit. The CSI for Kids program was sponsored by the Continuing Education Department of the college's Economic and Community Development Division. The camp was so popular that the department expects to offer it again. For more information on continuing education programs, visit www.cccc.edu/ecd, or call 919-777-7793 in Lee County, 919-545-8044 in Chatham County, or 910-814-8823 in Harnett County.
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- CCCC Barber Program Offers Inmates Fresh Start
- Santa invites all to CCCC Foundation's Christmas Tree Lighting in Sanford
- N.C. Community Colleges Small Business Center Network encourages consumers to "Shop Small"
- Santa invites all to CCCC Foundation's Christmas Tree Lighting in Siler City
- CCCC holds scholarship luncheon
- Middle school robotics competition held at Central Carolina Community College
- CCCC theatre appreciation class sponsors evening of poetry, music
- CCCC hosts Veteran College Fair
- CCCC student receives Coca-Cola Leaders of Promise scholarship
- CCCC SBC will be featured on UNC-TV