Kids learn crime scene investigation at CCCC camp
College & Community
Markia Williams (left), Dominick Priest, and Gavin Zamora, all of Lee County, and other youth learn some ways that police analyze clues at crime scenes in Central Carolina Community College's CSI for Kids camp. Instructor Detective Eric Pate (right), of the Sanford Police Department, taught the camp at the college's Lifelong Learning Center at the W.B. Wicker Business Campus, in Sanford. CSI for Kids campers also got to tour the police department's Crime Lab Mobile Unit, which was a big hit. The CSI for Kids program was sponsored by the Continuing Education Department of the college's Economic and Community Development Division. The camp was so popular that the department expects to offer it again. For more information on continuing education programs, visit www.cccc.edu/ecd, or call 919-777-7793 in Lee County, 919-545-8044 in Chatham County, or 910-814-8823 in Harnett County.
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- 'Celebrating American Heroes' program set for Nov. 5
- CCCC Vet Med program to host state competition
- Fall Activity Day held at CCCC Harnett Campus
- Robert Powell selected as CCCC's Faculty Member of the Year
- Morgan Steele is CCCC's Staff Member of the Year
- CCCC men's basketball looks for successful 2014-2015 season
- Caterpillar apprenticeship program receives award
- Fall Activity Day held at CCCC Chatham Campus
- Fall Activity Day held at CCCC Lee Campus
- CCCC's CDL course is 'life changing opportunity'