Kids learn crime scene investigation at CCCC camp
College & Community
Markia Williams (left), Dominick Priest, and Gavin Zamora, all of Lee County, and other youth learn some ways that police analyze clues at crime scenes in Central Carolina Community College's CSI for Kids camp. Instructor Detective Eric Pate (right), of the Sanford Police Department, taught the camp at the college's Lifelong Learning Center at the W.B. Wicker Business Campus, in Sanford. CSI for Kids campers also got to tour the police department's Crime Lab Mobile Unit, which was a big hit. The CSI for Kids program was sponsored by the Continuing Education Department of the college's Economic and Community Development Division. The camp was so popular that the department expects to offer it again. For more information on continuing education programs, visit www.cccc.edu/ecd, or call 919-777-7793 in Lee County, 919-545-8044 in Chatham County, or 910-814-8823 in Harnett County.
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- CCCC's Economic and Community Development Medical Programs Department graduates more than 280
- CCCC announces Continuing Education Medical Programs graduates
- Lee Commissioners' resolution supports community college pay raises
- CCCC's UBMS students visit Mertek Solutions Inc.
- CCCC will host new student orientation sessions
- CCCC Foundation hosts Furniture Auction
- CCCC spring graduates celebrate big day
- CCCC graduates eight from day BLET program
- CCCC graduates six from BLET evening training program
- Students honored for their accomplishments in CCCC's MADE/WADE program