TSWDB hosts Business Services Connections events
College & Community
SANFORD - The Triangle South Workforce Development Board will host two free Business Services Connection events, in Clinton and Sanford, in May.
The Clinton event takes place 8:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. Wednesday, May 15, at the Agri-Exposition Center, 414 Warsaw Road, Clinton. The Sanford event takes place 8:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. Wednesday, May 29, at the Dennis A. Wicker Civic Center, 1801 Nash St.
Register for either event online at trianglesouthconnections.com/register or call TSWDB at 919-777-7725 for more information. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Attend and connect with ideas and services to grow your business. Attendees will learn about the business services offered by the TSWDB and about TSWDB partners and the value they add to their business. There will also be an opportunity for networking with other business attendees.
Speakers for the events are Mike Peluso, Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Business Services Coordinator; Dr. Pamela Senegal, vice president of Economic and Community Development at Central Carolina Community College; Russell Hieb, TSWDB Board chair, and Rosalind Cross, director of Workforce Development and WIA for TSWDB.
The events will also feature a vendor showcase, where those who provide workforce related services to businesses can display. There is no fee, but space is limited. Sign up online at the registration site.
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- Chinese artist teaches calligraphy to CCCC students
- 25th Anniversary Lee Golf Classic a winner for CCCC Foundation
- Duke's Professor Munger to speak on 'Crony Capitalism' at CCCC
- Chinese martial arts masters wow audience
- CCCC history students learn about tobacco farming
- N.C. Wesleyan, CCCC sign agreement
- CCCC hosts Kung Fu performance
- CCCC Central Carolina Works lead advisor featured by UNC-CH Carolina Covenant
- 10 Graduate CCCC Detention Officer School
- Lee teachers learn manufacturing needs 'soft-skills'