TSWDB hosts Business Services Connections events
College & Community
SANFORD - The Triangle South Workforce Development Board will host two free Business Services Connection events, in Clinton and Sanford, in May.
The Clinton event takes place 8:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. Wednesday, May 15, at the Agri-Exposition Center, 414 Warsaw Road, Clinton. The Sanford event takes place 8:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. Wednesday, May 29, at the Dennis A. Wicker Civic Center, 1801 Nash St.
Register for either event online at trianglesouthconnections.com/register or call TSWDB at 919-777-7725 for more information. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Attend and connect with ideas and services to grow your business. Attendees will learn about the business services offered by the TSWDB and about TSWDB partners and the value they add to their business. There will also be an opportunity for networking with other business attendees.
Speakers for the events are Mike Peluso, Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Business Services Coordinator; Dr. Pamela Senegal, vice president of Economic and Community Development at Central Carolina Community College; Russell Hieb, TSWDB Board chair, and Rosalind Cross, director of Workforce Development and WIA for TSWDB.
The events will also feature a vendor showcase, where those who provide workforce related services to businesses can display. There is no fee, but space is limited. Sign up online at the registration site.
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- American Red Cross bloodmobile will visit CCCC Harnett Campus
- 'Bridging Education and Careers' is theme of summer symposium
- CCCC announces President's List for Spring 2015 semester
- CCCC announces Dean's List for Spring 2015 semester
- CCCC Foundation Furniture Auction raises thousands for Harnett County students
- Applications being accepted for CCCC's BLET night program
- CCCC Foundation sponsors Patrick Barnes Memorial Poker Run
- CCCC is top four in NCCCS excellence levels
- College and Career Readiness graduation held at Central Carolina Community College
- Harnett Health Science Academy inducts inaugural class