Nieto elected CCCC spring SGA president
College General, Students/Graduates
Maria Nieto, of Lillington, has been elected as the spring semester president of the Central Carolina Community College Student Government Association, the student body’s self-government organization and its official voice. As SGA president, Nieto also serves as the non-voting student representative on the college’s board of trustees. Maria is also the Central Division chair for the N.C. Comprehensive Community College Student Government Association, the statewide SGA. She has been nominated for Who Who's Among Students in American Junior/Community Colleges. Nieto is working on a double major in Accounting and Political Science. She plans to work in international finance relations with the federal government after graduating. She is the daughter of Mirian and Freddy Nieto Sr., of Lillington.
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- 25th Anniversary Lee Golf Classic a winner for CCCC Foundation
- Duke's Professor Munger to speak on 'Crony Capitalism' at CCCC
- Chinese martial arts masters wow audience
- CCCC history students learn about tobacco farming
- N.C. Wesleyan, CCCC sign agreement
- CCCC hosts Kung Fu performance
- CCCC Central Carolina Works lead advisor featured by UNC-CH Carolina Covenant
- 10 Graduate CCCC Detention Officer School
- Lee teachers learn manufacturing needs 'soft-skills'
- CCCC Library awarded two federal grants