Nieto elected CCCC spring SGA president
College General, Students/Graduates
Maria Nieto, of Lillington, has been elected as the spring semester president of the Central Carolina Community College Student Government Association, the student body’s self-government organization and its official voice. As SGA president, Nieto also serves as the non-voting student representative on the college’s board of trustees. Maria is also the Central Division chair for the N.C. Comprehensive Community College Student Government Association, the statewide SGA. She has been nominated for Who Who's Among Students in American Junior/Community Colleges. Nieto is working on a double major in Accounting and Political Science. She plans to work in international finance relations with the federal government after graduating. She is the daughter of Mirian and Freddy Nieto Sr., of Lillington.
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- CCCC's Marcie Dishman receives NCMPR honor
- Former CCCC student becomes executive director of Farmer Foodshare
- CCCC nursing program offers opportunities
- CCCC Barber Program Offers Inmates Fresh Start
- Santa invites all to CCCC Foundation's Christmas Tree Lighting in Sanford
- N.C. Community Colleges Small Business Center Network encourages consumers to "Shop Small"
- Santa invites all to CCCC Foundation's Christmas Tree Lighting in Siler City
- CCCC holds scholarship luncheon
- Middle school robotics competition held at Central Carolina Community College
- CCCC theatre appreciation class sponsors evening of poetry, music