Nieto elected CCCC spring SGA president
College General, Students/Graduates
Maria Nieto, of Lillington, has been elected as the spring semester president of the Central Carolina Community College Student Government Association, the student body’s self-government organization and its official voice. As SGA president, Nieto also serves as the non-voting student representative on the college’s board of trustees. Maria is also the Central Division chair for the N.C. Comprehensive Community College Student Government Association, the statewide SGA. She has been nominated for Who Who's Among Students in American Junior/Community Colleges. Nieto is working on a double major in Accounting and Political Science. She plans to work in international finance relations with the federal government after graduating. She is the daughter of Mirian and Freddy Nieto Sr., of Lillington.
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- 'Celebrating American Heroes' program set for Nov. 5
- CCCC Vet Med program to host state competition
- Fall Activity Day held at CCCC Harnett Campus
- Robert Powell selected as CCCC's Faculty Member of the Year
- Morgan Steele is CCCC's Staff Member of the Year
- CCCC men's basketball looks for successful 2014-2015 season
- Caterpillar apprenticeship program receives award
- Fall Activity Day held at CCCC Chatham Campus
- Fall Activity Day held at CCCC Lee Campus
- CCCC's CDL course is 'life changing opportunity'