Nieto elected CCCC spring SGA president
College General, Students/Graduates
Maria Nieto, of Lillington, has been elected as the spring semester president of the Central Carolina Community College Student Government Association, the student body’s self-government organization and its official voice. As SGA president, Nieto also serves as the non-voting student representative on the college’s board of trustees. Maria is also the Central Division chair for the N.C. Comprehensive Community College Student Government Association, the statewide SGA. She has been nominated for Who Who's Among Students in American Junior/Community Colleges. Nieto is working on a double major in Accounting and Political Science. She plans to work in international finance relations with the federal government after graduating. She is the daughter of Mirian and Freddy Nieto Sr., of Lillington.
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- Fall Activity Day held at CCCC Lee Campus
- CCCC's CDL course is 'life changing opportunity'
- CCCC Adult High School Education online provides flexibility
- Economic impact study shows value of CCCC
- Stress-Less Interviews class set for Nov. 10
- Resume Ready class set for Oct. 20
- CCCC Ambassadors for 2014-2015
- CCCC PBL chapter performs at national leadership conference
- Harnett County Veterans and Community Stand Down set for Nov. 7
- Sen. Rabin visits CCCC to discuss issues