CCCC Information and Planning Conference fire suppression
College & Community, Special Events
Dr. Jim Atkinson (left), assistant superintendent for Auxiliary Services for Lee County Schools, gets a lesson in extinguishing a fire from Joey Shue, Central Carolina Community College's Fire and Rescue coordinator. Fire suppression was just one of several hands-on emergency response activities provided during the college's Feb. 8 Information and Planning Conference at its Emergency Services Training Center, in Sanford. Each year, the college hosts an IPC to show administrators and counselors from high schools in the college's service area of Chatham, Harnett and Lee counties what it has to offer their graduates. The 2013 event focused on training for first responders. For more information about programs offered at CCCC, visit www.cccc.edu.
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- 'Celebrating American Heroes' program set for Nov. 5
- CCCC Vet Med program to host state competition
- Fall Activity Day held at CCCC Harnett Campus
- Robert Powell selected as CCCC's Faculty Member of the Year
- Morgan Steele is CCCC's Staff Member of the Year
- CCCC men's basketball looks for successful 2014-2015 season
- Caterpillar apprenticeship program receives award
- Fall Activity Day held at CCCC Chatham Campus
- Fall Activity Day held at CCCC Lee Campus
- CCCC's CDL course is 'life changing opportunity'