CCCC Information and Planning Conference fire suppression
College & Community, Special Events
Dr. Jim Atkinson (left), assistant superintendent for Auxiliary Services for Lee County Schools, gets a lesson in extinguishing a fire from Joey Shue, Central Carolina Community College's Fire and Rescue coordinator. Fire suppression was just one of several hands-on emergency response activities provided during the college's Feb. 8 Information and Planning Conference at its Emergency Services Training Center, in Sanford. Each year, the college hosts an IPC to show administrators and counselors from high schools in the college's service area of Chatham, Harnett and Lee counties what it has to offer their graduates. The 2013 event focused on training for first responders. For more information about programs offered at CCCC, visit www.cccc.edu.
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- Fall Activity Day held at CCCC Lee Campus
- CCCC's CDL course is 'life changing opportunity'
- CCCC Adult High School Education online provides flexibility
- Economic impact study shows value of CCCC
- Stress-Less Interviews class set for Nov. 10
- Resume Ready class set for Oct. 20
- CCCC Ambassadors for 2014-2015
- CCCC PBL chapter performs at national leadership conference
- Harnett County Veterans and Community Stand Down set for Nov. 7
- Sen. Rabin visits CCCC to discuss issues