CCCC Information and Planning Conference fire suppression
College & Community, Special Events
Dr. Jim Atkinson (left), assistant superintendent for Auxiliary Services for Lee County Schools, gets a lesson in extinguishing a fire from Joey Shue, Central Carolina Community College's Fire and Rescue coordinator. Fire suppression was just one of several hands-on emergency response activities provided during the college's Feb. 8 Information and Planning Conference at its Emergency Services Training Center, in Sanford. Each year, the college hosts an IPC to show administrators and counselors from high schools in the college's service area of Chatham, Harnett and Lee counties what it has to offer their graduates. The 2013 event focused on training for first responders. For more information about programs offered at CCCC, visit www.cccc.edu.
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- CCCC Barber Program Offers Inmates Fresh Start
- Santa invites all to CCCC Foundation's Christmas Tree Lighting in Sanford
- N.C. Community Colleges Small Business Center Network encourages consumers to "Shop Small"
- Santa invites all to CCCC Foundation's Christmas Tree Lighting in Siler City
- CCCC holds scholarship luncheon
- Middle school robotics competition held at Central Carolina Community College
- CCCC theatre appreciation class sponsors evening of poetry, music
- CCCC hosts Veteran College Fair
- CCCC student receives Coca-Cola Leaders of Promise scholarship
- CCCC SBC will be featured on UNC-TV