CCCC hires Phillip Price as VP of Administrative Services
Admin, Faculty & Staff, College & Community, College General
SANFORD - Phillip Price, CPA, Central Carolina Community College's new vice president of Administrative Services, brings a broad background of accounting and community service to his new position.
Price came to CCCC from Beaufort County Community College, where he served as dean of Administrative Services, the college's chief financial officer, from 2005 through 2012. During his time, Beaufort was one of only 10 community colleges in the state not to have any financial audit exceptions. Before becoming dean, he taught a variety of accounting courses and served as the college controller.
Prior to his service at Beaufort, Price worked as an auditor in the N.C. Office of the State Auditor from 2001 to 2003.
"I was extremely excited to learn of the opportunity at CCCC," Price said. "I have always heard great things about Central Carolina Community College and was thrilled at the opportunity to join such a fine college."
Price has served on a number of community organizations, including the Beaufort County United Way Board of Directors, Washington Rotary Club treasurer, N.C. Association of Community College Business Officials, Beaufort County Committee of 100, and the N.C. Association of Certified Public Accountants.
He earned his doctorate in Educational Leadership with a concentration in higher education administration, as well as his bachelor and master's degrees in accounting, from East Carolina University.
"We are very pleased to welcome Dr. Price to the college," said CCCC President, Dr. Bud Marchant. "Central Carolina Community College has an excellent reputation for the integrity and quality of its management of financial resources. We know Dr. Price will continue and build upon that reputation."
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- Taylor Wagner will join CCCC volleyball
- "Hand in Hand" - empowering families through language development
- Radio personality discusses civil rights history with CCCC students
- CCCC Launches Accelerated Evening Business Degree
- Students participate in High Touch/High Tech Weekend Workshop
- CCCC nursing students learn about kidney disease
- Three CCCC employees receive PEM certification
- Holocaust survivor visits CCCC
- State Auditor presents CCCC financial audit report
- CCCC offers variety of Continuing Education classes