CCCC hires Phillip Price as VP of Administrative Services
Admin, Faculty & Staff, College & Community, College General
SANFORD - Phillip Price, CPA, Central Carolina Community College's new vice president of Administrative Services, brings a broad background of accounting and community service to his new position.
Price came to CCCC from Beaufort County Community College, where he served as dean of Administrative Services, the college's chief financial officer, from 2005 through 2012. During his time, Beaufort was one of only 10 community colleges in the state not to have any financial audit exceptions. Before becoming dean, he taught a variety of accounting courses and served as the college controller.
Prior to his service at Beaufort, Price worked as an auditor in the N.C. Office of the State Auditor from 2001 to 2003.
"I was extremely excited to learn of the opportunity at CCCC," Price said. "I have always heard great things about Central Carolina Community College and was thrilled at the opportunity to join such a fine college."
Price has served on a number of community organizations, including the Beaufort County United Way Board of Directors, Washington Rotary Club treasurer, N.C. Association of Community College Business Officials, Beaufort County Committee of 100, and the N.C. Association of Certified Public Accountants.
He earned his doctorate in Educational Leadership with a concentration in higher education administration, as well as his bachelor and master's degrees in accounting, from East Carolina University.
"We are very pleased to welcome Dr. Price to the college," said CCCC President, Dr. Bud Marchant. "Central Carolina Community College has an excellent reputation for the integrity and quality of its management of financial resources. We know Dr. Price will continue and build upon that reputation."
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- CCCC spring graduates celebrate big day
- CCCC graduates eight from day BLET program
- CCCC graduates six from BLET evening training program
- Students honored for their accomplishments in CCCC's MADE/WADE program
- CCCC Creative Writing represented in competitions
- Caterpillar Youth Apprentice graduates, inductees recognized
- Second CCCC Foundation Chatham Golf Classic a winner
- CCCC has Pinning Ceremony for Dental Hygiene students
- Students participate in High Touch/High Tech Weekend Workshop
- CCCC Dental Hygiene student overcomes hurdles to achieve education