CCCC Vet Med students donate to shelter animals
College & Community, Curriculum Programs, Students/Graduates
Members of Central Carolina Community College's Veterinary Medical Technology classes of 2013 and 2014 have made winter a bit cozier for animals at the Lee County Animal Shelter. The students raised funds to purchase Kuranda beds for the dogs in the colony in the Vet Med program and also purchased nine dog beds and four fleece cat beds for the shelter. The VMT students participate in many fundraising and community service events throughout the year. They enjoy giving back and promoting their profession by making a better life for animals in need. Pictured is the Class of 2013. For more information about the college's VMT program, go to www.cccc.edu, call 919-718-7234, or contact Lora Jackson at email@example.com.
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- 'Celebrating American Heroes' program set for Nov. 5
- CCCC Vet Med program to host state competition
- Fall Activity Day held at CCCC Harnett Campus
- Robert Powell selected as CCCC's Faculty Member of the Year
- Morgan Steele is CCCC's Staff Member of the Year
- CCCC men's basketball looks for successful 2014-2015 season
- Caterpillar apprenticeship program receives award
- Fall Activity Day held at CCCC Chatham Campus
- Fall Activity Day held at CCCC Lee Campus
- CCCC's CDL course is 'life changing opportunity'