Incumbent Workforce Development Grant Applications Open
College & Community, College General
The Triangle South Workforce Development Board has set Friday, February 15, 2013 as the final day to have applications for the IWDP Grant completed.
The primary focus of this grant is to provide layoff aversion for companies. The grant provides training revenue for employees with a one time maximum of $25,000 and a lifetime maximum of $40,000. The key for success for any organization applying is to make a strong case on how the grant will help avoid layoffs.
For questions: Please contact Mike Peluso at (919) 777-7725 or email@example.com.
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- CCCC sets informational sessions for VMT, Dental programs
- CCCC golf team will host invitational
- CCCC Foundation adds two new board members
- Duke Energy awards $185,647 to Central Carolina Community College
- Chinese Art Exhibition event canceled for weekend
- CCCC's Innovation Center will host National Manufacturing Day program
- CCCC will host Chinese Art Exhibition
- CCCC Awarded Funding For Veteran Training In Manufacturing
- CCCC's Innovation Center - an educational resource
- CCCC will host Fun with Lasers workshops