Incumbent Workforce Development Grant Applications Open
College & Community, College General
The Triangle South Workforce Development Board has set Friday, February 15, 2013 as the final day to have applications for the IWDP Grant completed.
The primary focus of this grant is to provide layoff aversion for companies. The grant provides training revenue for employees with a one time maximum of $25,000 and a lifetime maximum of $40,000. The key for success for any organization applying is to make a strong case on how the grant will help avoid layoffs.
For questions: Please contact Mike Peluso at (919) 777-7725 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- Shirley Rijkse uses CCCC as springboard to career
- CCCC students attend national photonics convention
- Economic impact study shows value of CCCC
- Central Carolina Works: Free college pathways for high school students
- CCCC student farm ranks on Top 20 list
- CCCC will host nonprofit leadership workshop
- 'Sim Man' is highly effective new teaching tool for CCCC Nursing program
- CCCC Small Business Centers help create local economic impact
- CCCC will host Sustainable Speaker Series
- CCCC offers FAFSA Fridays