Incumbent Workforce Development Grant Applications Open
College & Community, College General
The Triangle South Workforce Development Board has set Friday, February 15, 2013 as the final day to have applications for the IWDP Grant completed.
The primary focus of this grant is to provide layoff aversion for companies. The grant provides training revenue for employees with a one time maximum of $25,000 and a lifetime maximum of $40,000. The key for success for any organization applying is to make a strong case on how the grant will help avoid layoffs.
For questions: Please contact Mike Peluso at (919) 777-7725 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- Constitution Day will be observed at CCCC Harnett Campus
- Community Colleges, Independent Colleges and Universities Sign Revised Agreement Improving the Transfer Process
- Constitution Day will be observed at CCCC Chatham Campus
- CCCC Small Business Center will host Harnett Business Summit
- CCCC VMT program celebrates 50th year of service
- CCCC's Upward Bound Math and Science program sets students on college course
- CCCC nursing graduates find new home at Central Carolina Hospital
- CCCC ranked among best in state, nation
- CCCC Industry Services open enrollment opportunities
- Barber Holmes is new CCCC Foundation president