Incumbent Workforce Development Grant Applications Open
College & Community, College General
The Triangle South Workforce Development Board has set Friday, February 15, 2013 as the final day to have applications for the IWDP Grant completed.
The primary focus of this grant is to provide layoff aversion for companies. The grant provides training revenue for employees with a one time maximum of $25,000 and a lifetime maximum of $40,000. The key for success for any organization applying is to make a strong case on how the grant will help avoid layoffs.
For questions: Please contact Mike Peluso at (919) 777-7725 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- Duke Energy Foundation donates to Central Carolina Works
- CCCC hosts Manufacturing Academy
- Second CCCC Foundation Harnett Golf Classic a winner
- CCCC offers Intermediate Beer Brewing class
- CCCC's Isaac Phillips is nominee for Great Within the 58 Award
- Former student grateful for experiences at CCCC
- CCCC hosts Career Fair
- CCCC's Ellen Bland directs state teachers seminar
- Central Carolina seeks to boost college completion with new ACCELERATE program
- Progress moving forward for CCCC's Dunn Center