Incumbent Workforce Development Grant Applications Open
College & Community, College General
The Triangle South Workforce Development Board has set Friday, February 15, 2013 as the final day to have applications for the IWDP Grant completed.
The primary focus of this grant is to provide layoff aversion for companies. The grant provides training revenue for employees with a one time maximum of $25,000 and a lifetime maximum of $40,000. The key for success for any organization applying is to make a strong case on how the grant will help avoid layoffs.
For questions: Please contact Mike Peluso at (919) 777-7725 or email@example.com.
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- CCCC offers weekend hybrid Nurse Aide I class
- Mrs. Universe visits CCCC
- Sen. Barefoot visits Sanford to see Central Carolina Works program
- Burn Center official talks with CCCC nursing students
- CCCC's Students for Sustainability will host Earth Week events
- CCCC recognized by N.C. Real Estate Commission
- CCCC's YES provides enrichment opportunities in Chatham County
- CCCC's YES provides enrichment opportunities in Lee County
- CCCC's YES provides enrichment opportunities in Harnett County
- CCCC's Phi Theta Kappa allows students to try on new leadership roles