Incumbent Workforce Development Grant Applications Open
College & Community, College General
The Triangle South Workforce Development Board has set Friday, February 15, 2013 as the final day to have applications for the IWDP Grant completed.
The primary focus of this grant is to provide layoff aversion for companies. The grant provides training revenue for employees with a one time maximum of $25,000 and a lifetime maximum of $40,000. The key for success for any organization applying is to make a strong case on how the grant will help avoid layoffs.
For questions: Please contact Mike Peluso at (919) 777-7725 or email@example.com.
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- CCCC spring graduates celebrate big day
- CCCC graduates eight from day BLET program
- CCCC graduates six from BLET evening training program
- Students honored for their accomplishments in CCCC's MADE/WADE program
- CCCC Creative Writing represented in competitions
- Caterpillar Youth Apprentice graduates, inductees recognized
- Second CCCC Foundation Chatham Golf Classic a winner
- CCCC has Pinning Ceremony for Dental Hygiene students
- Students participate in High Touch/High Tech Weekend Workshop
- CCCC Dental Hygiene student overcomes hurdles to achieve education