Incumbent Workforce Development Grant Applications Open
College & Community, College General
The Triangle South Workforce Development Board has set Friday, February 15, 2013 as the final day to have applications for the IWDP Grant completed.
The primary focus of this grant is to provide layoff aversion for companies. The grant provides training revenue for employees with a one time maximum of $25,000 and a lifetime maximum of $40,000. The key for success for any organization applying is to make a strong case on how the grant will help avoid layoffs.
For questions: Please contact Mike Peluso at (919) 777-7725 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- CCCC newest trustees are sworn-in
- Jamie Kelly honored for service to CCCC
- CCCC's Lee and Harnett students eligible for Golden LEAF Scholars Program
- CCCC hosts Sustainable Culinary Arts & Farm Tour event
- CCCC hosts UNC School of Government Public Executive Leadership Academy
- Joseph Morris Jr. will be remembered through CCCC scholarship
- Veterans Upward Bound seeking veterans for retail management certification program leading to employment
- Death & Digital Assets program set for Aug. 4
- Tierre Ramsey will coach CCCC women's basketball
- CCCC's Division of Economic & Community Development offers variety of fall classes