Incumbent Workforce Development Grant Applications Open
College & Community, College General
The Triangle South Workforce Development Board has set Friday, February 15, 2013 as the final day to have applications for the IWDP Grant completed.
The primary focus of this grant is to provide layoff aversion for companies. The grant provides training revenue for employees with a one time maximum of $25,000 and a lifetime maximum of $40,000. The key for success for any organization applying is to make a strong case on how the grant will help avoid layoffs.
For questions: Please contact Mike Peluso at (919) 777-7725 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- 'Bridging Education and Careers' is theme of summer symposium
- CCCC announces President's List for Spring 2015 semester
- CCCC announces Dean's List for Spring 2015 semester
- CCCC Foundation Furniture Auction raises thousands for Harnett County students
- Applications being accepted for CCCC's BLET night program
- CCCC Foundation sponsors Patrick Barnes Memorial Poker Run
- CCCC is top four in NCCCS excellence levels
- College and Career Readiness graduation held at Central Carolina Community College
- Harnett Health Science Academy inducts inaugural class
- CCCC prepares students for health care market