TSWDB Request for Proposals (RFP)
College & Community, College General
Triangle South Workforce Development Board Releases Request for Proposals (RFP) on February 5th, 2013
The Triangle South Workforce Development Board will be soliciting competitive proposals for the operation of the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Title I (B) Youth, Adult and Dislocated Worker Programs in the following counties: Chatham, Harnett, Lee, and Sampson.
Projected funding availability per county and program along with the proposal packages will be released at a Bidder's Conference on February 5, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. in the Multipurpose Room (135) in the Miriello Administration building at the Central Carolina Community College, 1075 East Cornelius Harnett Boulevard, Lillington, NC 27546. Questions about the Request for Proposals (RFP) Bidder's Conference should be directed to Tiffany Swenson (919) 777-7711 or email@example.com. Proposal submission deadline will be March 5, 2013 at 5:00 p.m.
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- CCCC's Economic and Community Development Medical Programs Department graduates more than 280
- CCCC announces Continuing Education Medical Programs graduates
- Lee Commissioners' resolution supports community college pay raises
- CCCC's UBMS students visit Mertek Solutions Inc.
- CCCC will host new student orientation sessions
- CCCC Foundation hosts Furniture Auction
- CCCC spring graduates celebrate big day
- CCCC graduates eight from day BLET program
- CCCC graduates six from BLET evening training program
- Students honored for their accomplishments in CCCC's MADE/WADE program