CCCC Con Ed offers Social Media Management
College & Community, Continuing Education
PITTSBORO - Central Carolina Community College's Continuing Education Department will offer a Certificate in Social Media Management during the spring semester.
SMM is a thriving new field with many opportunities. Anora McGaha and Martin Brossman, authors of "Social Media for Business," will be the instructors for the course.
This Continuing Education program will teach students the concepts, techniques and tools to develop and manage a social media marketing plan that includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogging, YouTube, Press Releases, SEO, Google Analytics and much more.
"Twenty-first century marketing strategies are critical to the success of small businesses and non-profits," said Carl Thompson, CCCC director of Continuing Education in Chatham County. "We are therefore quite pleased to offer this program. Having these skills will create tremendous job opportunities for the students, whether directing a social media program for small businesses or non-profits, or marketing their own business."
The class, Course #C-1314, is a 14-week, 42 classroom-hour course. It will be held from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Mondays from Jan. 14 through April 29 at the college's Chatham County Campus, 764 West St., Pittsboro. The cost is $276.25. Continuing Education credits will be awarded.
For more information, contact the Continuing Education Department at the Chatham Campus, 919-545-8033.
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- Three CCCC employees receive PEM certification
- Holocaust survivor visits CCCC
- State Auditor presents CCCC financial audit report
- CCCC offers variety of Continuing Education classes
- CCCC farm manager's driven by goals of sustainability
- CCCC prepares for summer classes, programs
- CCCC Foundation will sponsor poker run
- Austin Dowdy is CCCC's nominee for student leadership award
- Anna Burby is CCCC nominee for Dallas Herring Achievement Award
- CCCC offers weekend hybrid Nurse Aide I class