CCCC Cosmetology color class wins first at state
Curriculum Programs, Students/Graduates
Students in Central Carolina Community College’s Cosmetology Color Class 223 won first place for Color Photography in the annual North Carolina Cosmetology Aesthetics Nails Association (NCCAN) Student Competition held Nov. 3 in Greensboro. The statewide competition required the members of each team to work together to create a total thematic look expressed through make-up and hair. CCCC student Kailey Harb (front), of Wake County, models the winning style. Other team members are (from left) Jackie Hertel and Samual Hunter, both of Harnett County; Guadalupe Mendoza, of Johnston County; Kanika Judd, Angela Cashwell, Rebecca Jackson, Cosmetology Instructor Teresa Butler, and Rebecca Garrett, all of Harnett County; Rebecca Anderson, of Cumberland County; and Kristan Osoria and Hannah Edgerton, both of Johnston County. Team members not pictured are Charonda Shelvin, Cynthia Montgomery, Narrie Liverman, and Hayley Hodges, all of Harnett County; April Blevins, of Johnston County; and Lauren Barefoot, of Sampson County. The CCCC Cosmetology certificate and diploma programs are offered on the Harnett Campus, in Lillington, and the Lee Campus, in Sanford. For more information, visit www.cccc.edu/curriculum/majors/cosmetology.
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- CCCC's Marcie Dishman receives NCMPR honor
- Former CCCC student becomes executive director of Farmer Foodshare
- CCCC nursing program offers opportunities
- CCCC Barber Program Offers Inmates Fresh Start
- Santa invites all to CCCC Foundation's Christmas Tree Lighting in Sanford
- N.C. Community Colleges Small Business Center Network encourages consumers to "Shop Small"
- Santa invites all to CCCC Foundation's Christmas Tree Lighting in Siler City
- CCCC holds scholarship luncheon
- Middle school robotics competition held at Central Carolina Community College
- CCCC theatre appreciation class sponsors evening of poetry, music