CCCC Cosmetology color class wins first at state
Curriculum Programs, Students/Graduates
Students in Central Carolina Community College’s Cosmetology Color Class 223 won first place for Color Photography in the annual North Carolina Cosmetology Aesthetics Nails Association (NCCAN) Student Competition held Nov. 3 in Greensboro. The statewide competition required the members of each team to work together to create a total thematic look expressed through make-up and hair. CCCC student Kailey Harb (front), of Wake County, models the winning style. Other team members are (from left) Jackie Hertel and Samual Hunter, both of Harnett County; Guadalupe Mendoza, of Johnston County; Kanika Judd, Angela Cashwell, Rebecca Jackson, Cosmetology Instructor Teresa Butler, and Rebecca Garrett, all of Harnett County; Rebecca Anderson, of Cumberland County; and Kristan Osoria and Hannah Edgerton, both of Johnston County. Team members not pictured are Charonda Shelvin, Cynthia Montgomery, Narrie Liverman, and Hayley Hodges, all of Harnett County; April Blevins, of Johnston County; and Lauren Barefoot, of Sampson County. The CCCC Cosmetology certificate and diploma programs are offered on the Harnett Campus, in Lillington, and the Lee Campus, in Sanford. For more information, visit www.cccc.edu/curriculum/majors/cosmetology .
- News Home
- Recent Stories
- CCCC's UBMS students visit Mertek Solutions Inc.
- CCCC will host new student orientation sessions
- CCCC Foundation hosts Furniture Auction
- CCCC spring graduates celebrate big day
- CCCC graduates eight from day BLET program
- CCCC graduates six from BLET evening training program
- Students honored for their accomplishments in CCCC's MADE/WADE program
- CCCC Creative Writing represented in competitions
- Caterpillar Youth Apprentice graduates, inductees recognized
- Second CCCC Foundation Chatham Golf Classic a winner