CCCC Red Clay Review invites submissions
SANFORD - The Red Clay Review, the literary magazine of Central Carolina Community College, invites submissions from the public for its spring 2011 edition: The South.
The editors are seeking poetry, short fiction, and creative non-fiction that explores what it means to be Southern or to live in the South. They are also seeking 2-D art submissions for the cover contest. The winning art will be featured on the issue cover.
Cash prizes will be given for the best prose, poetry, and cover art. The deadline for submissions is Jan. 14. Send submissions and inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org contact Summerlin Page, (919) 718-7270.
- Applicants should be members of the greater CCCC community or residents (past, present or future) of Lee, Harnett, or Chatham counties.
- All submissions must be connected to the current theme: The South.
- No simultaneous submissions.
- Prose submissions (fiction or creative non-fiction) are limited to 1,500 words and should be typed and double-spaced. No more than two submissions.
- Poetry is limited to three submissions; no more than 80 lines per poem.
- In the upper left-hand corner of the first page of each submission, list the writer’s name, address and phone number.
- Electronic submissions are required.
- Cover contest submissions must be 2-D art in a high quality digital file. There is a limit of three submissions per artist.
- Admin, Faculty & Staff
- Arts & Entertainment
- College & Community
- College General
- Continuing Education
- Curriculum Programs
- Distance Education Programs
- Lee Early College
- Special Events
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015