CCCC's Red Clay Review invites submissions
SANFORD - Red Clay Review, the literary magazine of Central Carolina Community College, invites submissions of poetry, prose, black-and-white 2-D art, and photography for its fifth annual issue, to be published in May.
The literary magazine plans to publish a variety of voices from those both within and around the college. Submissions are invited from current and former students, faculty and staff, as well as residents of the college service area, Chatham, Harnett and Lee counties.
The submission deadline is March 9.
People who may have kept their journal entries, prose writings or poems to themselves are invited to send in their literary expressions. Instructors should encourage students to submit their unique or interesting prose or poetry.
Submission guidelines for the Red Clay Review:
- Prose submissions are limited to 1,500 words, typed and double-spaced.
- Poetry is limited to three submissions.
- Cover art submissions are limited to a single 2-D black-and-white digital image.
- The name, address, phone number, and word count must appear in the upper left of the first page of each submission.
- Electronic submission are preferred, but not required.
For more information, contact Molly Luby at (919) 718-7270 or email@example.com.
- Admin, Faculty & Staff
- Arts & Entertainment
- College & Community
- College General
- Continuing Education
- Curriculum Programs
- Distance Education Programs
- Lee Early College
- Special Events
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014