cccc's Red Clay Review invites submissions
SANFORD - Red Clay Review, the literary magazine of Central Carolina Community College, invites submissions of poetry, prose, black-and-white 2-D art, and photography for its fifth annual issue, to be published in May.
The literary magazine plans to publish a variety of voices from those both within and around the college. Submissions are invited from current and former students, faculty and staff, as well as residents of the college service area, Chatham, Harnett and Lee counties.
The submission deadline is March 9.
People who may have kept their journal entries, prose writings or poems to themselves are invited to send in their literary expressions. Instructors should encourage students to submit their unique or interesting prose or poetry.
Submission guidelines for the Red Clay Review:
- Prose submissions are limited to 1,500 words, typed and double-spaced.
- Poetry is limited to three submissions.
- Cover art submissions are limited to a single 2-D black-and-white digital image.
- The name, address, phone number, and word count must appear in the upper left of the first page of each submission.
- Electronic submission are preferred, but not required.
For more information, contact Molly Luby at (919) 718-7270 or email@example.com.
- Admin, Faculty & Staff
- Arts & Entertainment
- College & Community
- College General
- Continuing Education
- Curriculum Programs
- Distance Education Programs
- Lee Early College
- Special Events
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013