CCCC’s Red Clay Review seeks submissions
SANFORD – Editors of the Red Clay Review, the literary magazine ofrnCentral Carolina Community College, are seeking submissions for thern2007 issue.
They are looking forrninteresting and unique voices in fiction, nonfiction, and poetry fromrnwithin and around the college community.
Submission guidelines for the Red Clay Review are:rn
- Submittersrnshould have a CCCC connection (current or former students, distancerneducation students, faculty or staff) or be residents of Chatham,rnHarnett or Lee counties.
- Prose submissions are limited to 1,500 words and should be typed and double-spaced.
rn Poetry is limited to 3 submissions.
- Inrnthe upper left-hand corner of the first page of each submission, listrnthe submitters’ name, address, telephone number and approximate wordrncount. Electronic submissions are preferred, but not required.
- Submissions will be accepted through Feb. 15. The magazine will be available at the beginning of May.
- To submit, contact: Kim Overcash at firstname.lastname@example.org on the Chatham campus; Jan Richards at email@example.com on the Harnett campus; or Molly Luby at firstname.lastname@example.org on the Lee campus.
For more information, contact: Ty Stumpf at email@example.com or (919)718-7376.
- Admin, Faculty & Staff
- Arts & Entertainment
- College & Community
- College General
- Continuing Education
- Curriculum Programs
- Distance Education Programs
- Lee Early College
- Special Events
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012