CCCC’s Red Clay Review seeks submissions
SANFORD - Editors of the Red Clay Review, the literary magazine of Central Carolina Community College, are seeking submissions for the 2007 issue.
They are looking for interesting and unique voices in fiction, nonfiction, and poetry from within and around the college community.
Submission guidelines for the Red Clay Review are:
- Submitters should have a CCCC connection (current or former students, distance education students, faculty or staff) or be residents of Chatham, Harnett or Lee counties.
- Prose submissions are limited to 1,500 words and should be typed and double-spaced.
Poetry is limited to 3 submissions.
- In the upper left-hand corner of the first page of each submission, list the submitters' name, address, telephone number and approximate word count. Electronic submissions are preferred, but not required.
- Submissions will be accepted through Feb. 15. The magazine will be available at the beginning of May.
- To submit, contact: Kim Overcash at email@example.com on the Chatham campus; Jan Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org on the Harnett campus; or Molly Luby at email@example.com on the Lee campus.
For more information, contact: Ty Stumpf at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919)718-7376.
- Admin, Faculty & Staff
- Arts & Entertainment
- College & Community
- College General
- Continuing Education
- Curriculum Programs
- Distance Education Programs
- Lee Early College
- Special Events
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014