CCCC’s Red Clay Review seeks submissions
SANFORD — Editors of the Red Clay Review, the literary magazine ofrnCentral Carolina Community College, are seeking submissions for thern2007 issue.
They are looking forrninteresting and unique voices in fiction, nonfiction, and poetry fromrnwithin and around the college community.
Submission guidelines for the Red Clay Review are:rn
- Submittersrnshould have a CCCC connection (current or former students, distancerneducation students, faculty or staff) or be residents of Chatham,rnHarnett or Lee counties.
- Prose submissions are limited to 1,500 words and should be typed and double-spaced.
rn Poetry is limited to 3 submissions.
- Inrnthe upper left-hand corner of the first page of each submission, listrnthe submitters’ name, address, telephone number and approximate wordrncount. Electronic submissions are preferred, but not required.
- Submissions will be accepted through Feb. 15. The magazine will be available at the beginning of May.
- To submit, contact: Kim Overcash at email@example.com on the Chatham campus; Jan Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org on the Harnett campus; or Molly Luby at email@example.com on the Lee campus.
For more information, contact: Ty Stumpf at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919)718-7376.
- Admin, Faculty & Staff
- Arts & Entertainment
- College & Community
- College General
- Continuing Education
- Curriculum Programs
- Distance Education Programs
- Lee Early College
- Special Events
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013