The CCCC Culinary Arts Natural Chef Cafe
The Natural Chef Cafe features sustainable meals prepared by students enrolled in the CCCC Culinary Arts Continuing Education Programs. We often feature gluten free, vegan, and vegetarian dishes as well as dishes prepared using local farms such as Cohen Farms, Lilly Den, Crawford Dairy, Bennett Farming, CCCC's Organic Agriculture Farm, and other local vendors and farmers when possible.
Summer 2013 Natural Chef Cafe Schedule
Lunch served 12-1 Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday beginning May 28 - July 31.
However, we will be CLOSED the week of June 17-20 and the week of July 1-5 for breaks.
Please support our summer lunch program as students obtain the experience necessary to complete our Natural Chef Certification.
Did you know??
- The Natural Chef Cafe is operated by students within the Hospitality and Culinary Arts department.
- We are the only Farm to Table Culinary program in the state.
- We offer locally grown foods prepared fresh and with sustainable practices.
- We support local farmers for meats and produce.
- We are not 100% organic; however we use organic products throughout our operations when possible and purchase from organic practicing farmers.
- All fees collected for foods are used to replenish our pantry and keep our program operating. Our prices are based on the cost of goods used to prepare the meal.
We hope that you enjoy your dining experience and gain an appreciation of the taste of local foods for your good health.
Remember this is a student learning environment, our objective is to educate our students and offer live experiences as a tool in their training. Our goal is to also offer an outstanding meal, however our methods may be different than those of a traditional restaurant because of the perimeters of times which students are in class. Your understanding and patience are expected and appreciated.
We may not always post or email a menu, however will always offer a unique dining experience using locally grown and sourced foods. Please join us with an open mind and palette to our unique dining experience.
Join our weekly email list please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and to make a reservations call 919.545.8076
Visit the Natural Chef Culinary Program
- The Natural Chef Cafe encourages pre-orders or reservations in order to guarantee availability.
- The Natural Chef Cafe does NOT accept Credit Cards.
- All Gratuities received will be deposited into the CCCC Culinary Arts Foundation account and are tax deductible.
- The Natural Chef Cafe will be closed for all CCCC Holiday or Weather related closures.