CPR for Healthcare Providers
The American Heart Association (AHA) Healthcare Provider course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies; provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely, and effective manner.
The course is intended for individuals seeking healthcare training programs or healthcare professionals requiring re-certification.
Course completion card is issued and does not expire for two years
10 hour program consisting of:
- One and two rescuer including the AED:
- Obstructed airway
- Rescue breathing
- Breathing devices
- Special resuscitation situations
- There is a registration fee of $65.00.
- AHA textbook and card fees are due upon course completion. Refer to Instructor for details.
Student Admission Requirements
- 18 years of age or older
- Prerequisite Course required for medical classes with Clinical Externship
Program Completion Requirement
- Students must attend the scheduled training sessions, and pay the AHA textbook/card fees
- Successfully pass the written and skills exam.