Get a Room
The Library would like to get your feedback on how you benefit from using our study rooms. Take the Library Study Room Survey now.
Book a CCCC Library Study Room
All links work on mobile devices:
- Lee Library: http://cccc.libcal.com/booking/lee
- Harnett Library: http://cccc.libcal.com/booking/harnett
- Chatham Library: http://cccc.libcal.com/booking/chatham
- Click on all time slots needed
- Complete form
- Arrive on time and check-in at the information desk; a staff member will unlock the room.
If you are more than 15 minutes late, your reservation will be canceled.
Study Room Use Policy 4.08
Study rooms are available for use in viewing audiovisual materials, for group collaborative study, or for individual study. Study rooms may be reserved in advance through an online room reservation system or by contacting library staff. Students should sign in at the circulation desk to use the study rooms. Study carrels are also available for quiet individual study on a first come, first served basis. CCCC students have first priority in using study rooms and carrels. Study rooms are not intended for use by classes.
Contact the Information Desk at your library at www.cccc.edu/library/