We are passionate about providing
leadership, support, and inspiration
for the pursuit of excellence in every
aspect of college operations.
Institutional and State Data
- Fact Book (Fact Book2017, Fact Book2018)
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report for CCCC (IPEDS Data Feedback Report for CCCC2014, IPEDS Data Feedback Report for CCCC2015, IPEDS Data Feedback Report for CCCC2016, IPEDS Data Feedback Report for CCCC 2017, IPEDS Data Feedback Report for CCCC 2018)
Institutional Survey Results
You asked and we listened! Ever wonder about the results of our annual surveys? You can now view our survey summaries and/or numerical survey results on this page! In addition to the results, the President's Council will begin providing feedback and updates on each of these surveys. Happy browsing!
- Annual Enrolled Curriculum Student Satisfaction Survey (Annual Enrolled Curriculum Student Satisfaction Survey 2015-2016, 2016-2017)
- Bi-Annual Employee Climate Survey (Bi-Annual Employee Climate Survey 2015, Bi-Annual Employee Climate Survey 2017)
- Bi-Annual Employee Climate Survey PC Response (Bi-Annual Employee Climate Survey2017)
- Bi-Annual Employee Climate Survey Numeric Data (Bi-Annual Employee Climate Survey Numeric Data2015)
- Annual Non-Completer Survey (Fall 2014 to Fall 2015, Fall 2015 to Fall 2016)
- Annual Graduate Survey (Annual Graduate Survey 2014-2015, Annual Graduate Survey 2015-2016, Annual Graduate Survey 2016-2017)
- Annual Employer Satisfaction Survey (Annual Employer Satisfaction Survey 2014-2015, Annual Employer Satisfaction Survey 2016-2017)
- Applied But Did Not Enroll (Applied But Did Not Enroll Fall 2016)
The NC Community Colleges System Office facilitates and supports college and system fulfillment of national, regional, and state reporting requirements. Associated reporting efforts help colleges identify institutional strengths and weaknesses by providing access to historical trends and peer comparisons.
The Performance Measures for Student Success Report is the North Carolina Community College System's major accountability document. This annual performance report is based on data compiled from the previous year and serves to inform colleges and the public on the performance of our 58 community colleges.