The mission of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness is to improve the quality of College operations and academic programs by providing support to administrative and academic units in a broad range of activities, including planning and evaluation, accreditation, institutional research, submission of institutional data to state and federal agencies, survey design and analysis, environmental scanning, specialized training, and other special projects.
- Accreditation: Coordinating and documenting institution-wide efforts to meet and exceed the diverse requirements of our regional accreditor, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), as well as various program and state mandated standards and requirements
- Strategic Planning: Providing consultations and leading group training and planning sessions
- Program Planning & Review (Outcomes & Assessments): Coordinating and compiling departmental and curriculum program planning efforts, providing consultation services, and leading group and individual training and planning sessions
- Writing Works, our QEP (Quality Enhancement Plan): Coordinating and documenting writing across all disciplines for students in each degree program, and providing faculty support and development as well as student support
- Institutional Research: Gathering and analyzing data to support new initiatives, data-informed decision making, and the college-wide pursuit of excellence